Forward Education Trust is a non-profit making group of Academies and Services currently based in Birmingham and working across Birmingham and neighbouring Local Authorities.
Our collaborative practice and shared vision of ‘moving forward together’ has given us a strong sense of identity and all our Academies support our commitment that we are all one team. As such, we establish consistency in our approaches, support each other to improve and always remain firmly focused on the challenges ahead. Improving both the personal and academic achievements of our children is what drives our work.
Currently our Trust has the following schools within it
• One primary day special school (4-11 years) –The Bridge
• One primary day special school (2-11 years) - Brays
• One all through day special school with sixth form (4-19 years) – Hallmoor
• One primary day special school (4-11 years) –Leycroft Academy
• One primary day special school (5-14 years) - Lea Hall Academy
• One secondary day special school (11-16 years) – High Point Academy
The Trust also offers a range of other services to schools and Local Authorities
• Forward Education Services
This is the Trust’s own school improvement team supporting schools and organisations within and beyond our Trust schools. The team is made up of a group of advisors with recognised experience and qualifications – National Leaders of Education, serving Ofsted inspectors, senior school improvement advisors.
Through a range of school improvement contracts the Trust supports non- Trust schools locally, regionally and nationally to improve their educational performance.
The Trust also works with Local Authorities on quality assurance work for special provision and alternative education
The Trust can be contracted to offer a range of work including school reviews, pupil premium reviews as well as a range of training packages for senior leaders, governors and school staff.