TEACHER FOR CHILDREN WITH SPECIAL EDUCATIONAL NEEDS
JOB TITLE Teacher
SALARY SCALE MPS/UPS + SEN Allowance
CONTRACT TYPE Permanent
CONTRACT START DATE September 2019
Forward Education Trust is a newly formed Multi Academy Trust compromising of Brays School. The Bridge School and Hallmoor School in Birmingham, which academised on April 1 2017.
All of the children who attend Hallmoor School have an Education and Health Care Plan. Our school educates 284 children with cognitive and learning needs. Children may have moderate learning difficulties (MLD), severe learning difficulties (SLD) or a diagnosis of Autistic Spectrum Disorder (ASD). Some children may have additional needs including visual impairment, hearing impairment and behaviour difficulties. Children attending our school will usually require differentiated and modified curriculum opportunities.
We are passionate about meeting the needs of those children with cognitive and learning needs. Our staff provide a caring and safe learning environment and work in partnership with our parents and carers to ensure that all our children are able to reach their full potential.
We can offer you:
· A commitment to support you in developing new skills through a wide range of professional development opportunities and experiences
· The opportunity to make a huge contribution to the education and lives of children who respond very positively to high quality teaching.
· A friendly and inclusive working environment
· An extensive rewards package offering discounts at hundreds of high street and on-line retailers and a wealth of wellbeing resources
You will offer us:
· A Teacher who is motivated and enthusiastic who has experience of working with children with special needs.
· Your commitment to engaging and inspiring our pupils and the ability to make a real difference to their learning.
· Your flexibility, commitment and excellent interpersonal skills
Closing Date: 26 June 2019
Interview Date: TBC
For further details and an application form, please email firstname.lastname@example.org
Please note that only Forward Education Trust Teaching Application Forms will be accepted; we will not read accompanying Curriculum Vitae (CV) or accept them instead of an application form.
Hallmoor School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate must promote this ethos.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act 2016 and therefore, the ability to speak fluent English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please click on the link to apply!