Full Time - Permanent
MPR/ UPR + TLR2b + SEN Allowance
Required September 2019
We are looking for a highly effective, creative and inspirational classroom practitioner who is able to lead Maths across the whole school. The post is an excellent opportunity for someone who is interested in contributing to the strategic improvement of the school and developing their career in a successful Primary Special Needs setting. Brays School specialises in the education of primary-aged pupils with a range of diagnosis. The School is split across two sites, one of which caters for those with a diagnosis of Autism Spectrum Condition. The other site takes children with a range of physical, learning, medical and sensory difficulties. Pupils have a wide range of learning needs and styles and are assessed using P levels and A2E continuums.
The successful candidate will:
- Have QTS Status
- Be an outstanding practitioner with a passion for learning
- Have excellent knowledge of the primary curriculum, including assessment
- Be a proven leader with a history of raising standards
- Be a team player
- Need to be a strong mainstream KS1 teacher or someone with special school experience.
We can offer you:
- Excellent CPD opportunities
- Supportive and hardworking staff to work alongside
- A dedicated leadership team
- Dedicated TLR time in additional to the time for class teacher planning & preparation
- An extensive rewards package offering discounts at hundreds of high street and on-line retailers and a wealth of wellbeing resources
Brays School is part of Forward Education Trust a Multi Academy Trust. If you are interested and would like to find out more please contact the school to arrange an informal visit. For further details and an application form, please visit www.fet.ac or email to firstname.lastname@example.org . Brays School is committed to the safeguarding and welfare of children and young people and expects all staff and volunteers to share this commitment. The successful candidate must promote this ethos.
Closing Date: Wednesday 20th March 2019, 3pm
Interviews dates: to be confirmed.
This post is covered by Part 7 of the Immigration Act (2016) and therefore the ability to speak fluent and spoken English is an essential requirement for this role.
Please note that only standard Forward Education Trust Application forms will be accepted, we will not read accompanying Curriculum Vitae (CV).
If you do not hear from the school within 14 days of returning your application form to us, please assume that your application has not been shortlisted as unfortunately we are unable to write to unsuccessful applicants.
Please click on the link to apply!