We only accept referrals for children and young people with significant physical difficulties as their primary need.
Information and Guidelines for completion of Referral Forms
- We accept referrals on our service referral form from educational settings.
- All forms must be signed by parents/carers/and or designated person for Looked after Children / Children in Care.
- It is essential that all sections of the referral form are completed.
- Please email the referral form to email@example.com
- If you are unable to email the referral form, please send it to PDSS, Brays School, Brays Road, Sheldon, Birmingham B26 1NS.
- We will acknowledge receipt of the referral form by email.
- Once the referral has been discussed by the team, you will be contacted to arrange an initial visit. If the referral does not meet the criteria of the service you will be notified.
- Following the initial contact appropriate support will be agreed with the setting.
To download a copy of our referral form please click here
To view our privacy notice please click here